Online business mediation is an innovative way to help parties embroiled in business disputes resolve their legal issues without involving the courts. Mediation is an alternative dispute resolution process that is led by an experienced mediator who uses conflict resolution skills to help the parties realize the potential consequences of resorting to the courts for the resolution of their dispute. He or she is a neutral third party whose only stake in the process is to get the parties to consider alternatives to litigation.
Whether you are trying to stay safe during the COVID-19 outbreak or you simply want a fast and efficient way to resolve a business dispute, you can take advantage of our online business mediation service.
Benefits of Online Business Mediation
Online business mediation enjoys all of the typical benefits of mediation, including:
- Cost savings – Mediation usually helps resolve disputes for a lot less money than litigation. The parties do not have to hire lawyers, but if they do, they are likely to pay a lot less in attorney fees because the problem can usually be resolved faster.
- Time savings – Mediation can be scheduled at any time that is convenient for the parties and the mediator. You do not have to wait for a congested court docket.
- Greater certainty – In mediation, you only agree to terms that you are comfortable with. The mediator does not impose any judgment on you. This allows you to knowingly enter into any settlement and avoid the uncertainty of a trial in front of a judge or jury.
- Ability to customize your solution – You and the other party can brainstorm creative ways to resolve the dispute. You can reach agreements that might not be possible through litigation.
Additionally, online business mediation offers extra benefits, including:
- Convenience – You can meet virtually at any available time that is convenient for you and the other party.
- Comfort – You do not have to leave the comfort of your home or office to participate in online business mediation.
- Safety – In times of a public health emergency, you do not have to have an in-person meeting to resolve your legal issue.
Contact William Gray today to find out more about our online business mediation services.
Business Disputes We Can Resolve through Online Business Mediation
Business mediation can resolve practically any dispute as long as both parties are willing to participate in the process and are willing to avoid the process of litigation. Some types of business disputes that can be successfully resolved through online business mediation include:
- Contract disputes, including issues involving an alleged breach, non-payment, or dissatisfaction with goods or services
- Employment disputes, including those based on discrimination or harassment, hour and wage disputes, and wrongful termination claims
- Disputes with other businesses or individuals, including intellectual property disputes and unfair business practice claims
- Shareholder, partnership and corporate disputes
- Debt collection disputes
- Customer and pricing disputes
Contact William Gray to Schedule Your Online Business Mediation
If you would like to learn more about our online business mediation service, contact us today.
Book Your Online Consultation
How do online business mediations work?
During an online business mediation, you meet virtually with the mediator and the other party. The mediator establishes the ground rules for the mediation process. He may then spend time talking with you separately from the other party. He will then talk to the other party. He continues this process to uncover the interests of each party and to communicate facts and offers back and forth between the parties. Once an agreement is reached, he sends this to each party to sign to conclude their legal dispute.